Re: PRESIDENTS MESSAGE READ THIS

Herb - I couldn't agree more. You are definitely on the right track and
we are certainly going to need a LOT of can-do folks in both the near
term and for the forseeable future. Getting the NFC machine to work
flawlessly is going to take a lot of work and tinkering as we go, as we
should certainly expect measurable results from both field personnel and
administrators.

Got another idea for you.  I wonder if any of the Southeast fish farms
or wholesale distributors would be interested in corporate partnering
opportunities. I think if we really get the ERP going strong that we are
rapidly going to saturate the market if we generate a lot of fish, which
the ERP should be able to do.  Seems to me that a fish farmer would love
to get wild-caught stock as they would be ready to sell into existing,
established sales programs.  The farmer didn't have to feed it or have
it take up tank or pond space, so any difference between the cost of
purchase and the amount gotten in the wholesale market is pure profit.
These fish would also be desirable as genetically vibrant breeding
stock. This would be especially good if we could do so in a manner that
increases sales, such as providing NFC certification that the XYZ Fish
Farm has wild-caught cichlids that come with an NFC ERP certification as
to their wild-caught status - these fish should command a premium price,
sort of like Tropica-certified plants. Perhaps a few discreet inquiries
are in order.