Breeders club info....

Hello all,

I packed 9 boxes last night and got them to the P.O at 8 am this morning.
I did not ship fish to Josh and Terry because my shiners don't look so
goood a slight droop to their fins so I will wait a few days and see how
they come out. I will pack terrys H. formosa tonight .....

Everyone else should have fish by Wends......

Dave Hall Included your ordered fish in your box ....3 BB Sunnies, 6-8 F
Chrysotus, 10 + small H. Formosa, trio florida flagfish.......

I'll be trying to collect some more pygmys this weekend for the pygmy
loving folks...My colony cant keep up :)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]