[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: CO2
- From: "Louis Lin" <lhclin at aw_sgi.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:23:22 -0500
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com "Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #585" (Mar 18, 3:39am)
- References: <199703180839.DAA01094 at looney_actwin.com>
G. Tong wrote:
> BTW, I tried the ammonium sulfate suggestion (1/8 tsp/liter of water) to
> increase CO2 production in my yeast bottle and almost killed my fish. The
> increase was major; my pH plunged! So be careful.
Has anyone tried to use KNO3 instead of ammonium sulfate as the source
of nitrogen in a yeast bottle?