[APD] RO Units

I was at a hardware store last weekend and noticed they had what they called
5 filter RO units on close out for about $150.  I was considering getting
the unit but realized I don't know enough about the subject to make sure it
would be ok for aquarium use.  What should I look for when buying an RO unit
to be used for aquarium use?  I would like to store the water as well,
anybody have contacts for 200 gallon plastic containers?  :)   It would be
nice to mount them up high and have a gravity feed for water top off and
changes.

CS