Re: [APD] rock vendor at convention

Shireen asked about a rumored rock vendor at the AGA convention.  That would
probably be me.  I gave a talk on aquascaping with stones, hauled some rocks
out there to demonstrate different kinds of rocks and tests for good/bad
rocks and I donated some rock sets for the auction.

I'm willing -- maybe even eager -- to help people with their questions about
rocks.  I might even go as far as collecting rocks for someone or acting as a
guide for someone who wants to collect some good stones.  If I did that it
would be by arrangement.  I'm certainly not going to be a conventional vendor
of ornamental stones.

I don't think that Feller Stone has to worry about my competition.
Collecting high-quality stones, cleaning them up, packing them in hand-made
wooden boxes and shipping them was a time-consuming task and a big personal
commitment.  Add to that the additional aggravation of having nice material
broken in shipping.  I never imagined that I would need to label rocks as
"Fragile."  Were I to price rocks high enough to justify my commitment to
them then they would be very expensive.

Roger Miller