Re: Tank Too Hot

The problems with things like car radiators and the like are that they can
never get the water temperature below ambient air temp. So, if your daytime
air temperature is 30C, and you want to run your tank at 25C, you'll need to
either run your air conditioning, or find an alternative way to cool your
system. Fortunately (or not, for my wallet, the environment, my sanity), I
have to run the air conditioning for my other pets, so that's not an issue
for me :-).