[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tank too hot follow up
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Tank too hot follow up
- From: "Ghazanfar Ghori" <ghori at ghori_net>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 03:29:12 -0400
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200206071948.g57Jm1Y00277 at acme_actwin.com>
Uh, not that I don't find the past few threads interesting
or anything but I thought I might as well let you guys know
of the results of bringing down the water level in my tank.
The tank temp yesterday when I got home was 76F. Didn't even
raise the lights yet, only reduced the water level by 1/2 or 1".
Usually I fill the water to about 1/2" or so above the trim line.
Now its just barly past the trim and its made a huge difference.
I'll keep an eye on the temp for the next few day just to make sure
it wasn't all in my mind or anything.
Please let the geo-thermal discussions continue. BTW - how about
something like a car radiator?