Well, James..

..instead of relating or communicating, why don't you just talk down to me? S'okay, I
don't mind..but, you must understand, that with all of the sociopathic people on the
internet, Ratfish like myself do not like to throw around our nomenclatures like it was
nothing. Give a location? This was not even a store selling the fish, this was a freak
event that occurred because some random person emptied their tank into the FS. If it's
that important..Orange County, Orange City, Katella and Tustin..Petco.
Ratfish