Re: [APD] CO2 regulator to CO2 tank connection washer

Thanks, Raj, that's the thing under the TV gathering dust:-) Hasn't been
used
in years, same as the CD player. The DVD player does it all, except
record:-(
My next one will do even that! I'm one of those that never learned to
program
a VCR...
Bill