Re: [APD] CO2 regulator to CO2 tank connection washer

Bill,

         Thats what Video recorders (old VCRs) are for.
You can watch what you want whenever you want to!
They seem to be out of fashion nowadays. We have two,
my interests clash with the kids, probably true of a lot of
you.. but US kids probably have a TV in the rooms..
a no-no in my home!

Raj