Re: [APD] CO2 regulator to CO2 tank connection washer

Human Symptoms: First you start wondering about washers,
then you start wondering about CO2 posioning.

It won't hurt you unless there is so much inthe room, that
the O2 is displaced to less than something like 14%. Not
liekly to happen. In the event of fire, folks empty a tank
of CO2 quite rapidly without aphyxiation.

Fish symptoms: "gasping" at water surface. Amazing
stillness. Puffy, bactrial decay inside and out.

sh