Re: [APD] CO2 regulator to CO2 tank connection washer

You're correct. I had been talking about the regulator to
tank connection and just assumed that Ian was commenting
along those lines. But now that you've pointed out my
mistake, it's rather obvious.

Still, I wouldn't expect tape on the regulator ports but I
suppose the regulator manufacturer might expect the
fittings will not be removed from the ports. I've even
heard of some regulator makers using anaerobic adhesive
(thread lock a.k.a.loctite) on the port fittings -- I doubt
those are expected to be dissaembled since that would be
overkill as far as effecting a seal.

I've used tape where I shouldn't. I've even used duct tape
where I shouldn't. Yet, I don't recommend it ;-) Some folks
have recommended I use duct tape on my mouth.

sh