[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:Mega dosing
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:42:45 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200303231151.h2NBpxn2008678 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> My question is: When you add "the normal amount of nutrients the next day"
> are you adding back only those which you did not boost the day before? That
> is, adding back everything except KNO3 and KH2PO4? I assume this is what
> you mean to re-balance the water chemistry.
> - --- Eric
I tend to do larger than 50% for my water changes so I add the normal amount
back. If you do 50% add about 1/2 back of the KNO3/KH2PO4. Normal