Re: Responding to threads

First, I copied the stuff, shown below as quoted.
Second, I went to "Compose" and opened a new outgoing mail window.
Third, I addressed it to the Aquatic Plants Digest [Typed "aq" in the
"To:" line and the system did the rest.]
Fourth, I pasted the quoted stuff as a quotation.
Fifth, I typed "Re:" in the subject line and copied the old subject there.
Sixth, I typed this response.
Seventh, I will hit send when I have proofed it and decided it is OK.

Anyone here care to guess why I utterly detest the "Digest" format? ;-)

Wright

--

Tax season to-do list:

1. Sharpen pencils.
2. Mark calendar.
3. Panic.

Then attend WCW XII, on April 26th and 27th and unwind:

         www.sfbaka.net/New_Folder/BAKA-WCW-12.html