Re: Catching fish in a planted tank / fish trap

Hi,

Thanks to all of you who posted your creative approaches for dethroning my
tank bully. I set about trying to catch him tonight fresh with new tools
only to realize that I needed to do it when I could then escort him to a
LFS since I do not have a suitable holding environment for the next few
days. I will just have to endure his nastiness a bit longer...

Happy New Year,

Paul

           Paul Mouritsen.....mourip @ erols.com

     If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans...