Re: Catching fish in a planted tank / fish trap

I use a two-liter bottle cut in half w/ the top half inverted unto the
base.  After sinking it in a corner of the aquarium and using a smooth
stone at the lip to hold it down, I can shoo them into it.  They have a
large funnel shaped entrance and a very small inverted "exit" so they dont
escape.  I can make repeated passes at coraling more and more of them into
the trap till I have wht I need w/o disturbing the trap.

Another advantage is the fish don't lose any slime to "net burn" syndrome.

Reliable Co2 System:
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/Co2systems.html