Re: Raingutter CP's and PCF's

> Look at this link he builds a wood hood for the AH Supply light kit.
> http://www.lkraven.com/Aquarium/DIYLighting.htm
>
> Lobos

That's my baby!  I thought it'd interest you to know, it all started
innocuously enough when I decided to try to build a raingutter CP, went to
the Home Depot and couldn't find anyone to cut some raingutter for me.  I
couldn't fit the 10' section in my little car...

The AH lights are much better, IMO anyway.  AH Supply will treat you right
too.  Of course, they cost a bit more...

Neil - So. Cal
Who has a plant growth problem in his fish tank and is controlling it with
hair algae. :)