Re: NFC: Releasing Fish

To give you a practical example on human terms, remember from history
class when the first Europeans settled in the New World and wiped out
the natives in droves simply by bringing European diseases with them?
The diseases that tropical fish carry (but aren't necessarily suffering
from) could be like AIDS or the bubonic plague to a population of fish
that has never come into contact with it before.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no