Re: NFC: Releasing Fish

Mr. Huntley's point is well taken.  Not only is it a bad idea to release
fish that have been kept in an aquarium (due to disease potential), but in
some places it is illegal.  California is one such place.  The laws
specifically prohibit releasing any fish that weren't JUST caught.  I will
be the first to admit that California has some crazy game laws, but I have
to agree with this one.

Christian C. Burke
cburke.fish-head at worldnet_att.net