Re: NFC: NFC list sucks ?

robert a rice wrote:

> What brings you to the lists ?

The only way I get to talk to other fish-heads who find catching fish to
be half the fun of keeping them.

> What your favorite lure ?

Live bait.  Bullfrog tadpoles.  Bass cannot resist.

> Whats your fav recipie ?

For fish?

I'm easy to please.  Nice fresh swordfish steak, lightly coated with
lemon juice, grilled to perfection.

> Whats the most beer you ever drank while pretending to Fish  ?

I don't like beer.

Do whiskey sours count?

> Ever mis id  a fish so bad you ought to be shot ?

I plead the fifth.

> Ever get snakebit ?

Closer to 100 times than to 0.

> Ever bite a snake back ?

No.  But I hear that rattlesnake is good eating when you are 100 miles
from the nearest convenience store microwave burrito.

> Want to improve the list speak up....!!!

I could but ya might not like what i have to say....

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no