NFC: Fallfish

Hello all,

I have been out playing with a new toy, a 3-weight fly rod the last week or
so.  I have been catching many fallfish(semotilus corporalis) in the 6" -14"
range  by dead drifting small nymphs through riffles in Catoctin Creek(a
trib. of the Potomac in MD).  Questions for the list. Has anyone kept
Fallfish?  Would they be well behaved in a community tank(daces, creek chubs,
madtoms, satinfins, stonerollers etc... ?  Will they accept flakes or only
live food?  Thanks.  Back to lurker mode.

Dave Hough
Point of Rocks, MD