Re: NFC: minnow trap vandals

How about F****r?

>There was a car parked about 50 yards away by
> the river, with nobody in it.  windows down and engine still hot.  the
> minnow trap was still wet.  I figured there was an excellent chance
> whoever was driving that car did it.

It's amazing what a common road flare will do to a tire :-)

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes