NFC: minnow trap vandals

Well it had to happen sooner or later.

I went to collect the fish from my minnow trap yesterday and some
[explicative] emptied out my minnow trap and wasn't even nice enough to
put it back in the water.  There was a car parked about 50 yards away by
the river, with nobody in it.  windows down and engine still hot.  the
minnow trap was still wet.  I figured there was an excellent chance
whoever was driving that car did it.

Whoever it is, they hid pretty good (easy to do along the Eno) because I
couldn't find them.  I wanted to see if this person happened to have a
lot of bait in the form of creek chubs (the most common species I
collect at that specific place).

I wish people would treat minnow traps with the same courtesy as crab
pots.  *sigh*

--

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls
and looks like work." --Edison