Re: NFC: Fw: PICKEREL

Tony: I know at one point that we were considering a discussion list
specifically concerning predatory fish, but it seems that this was not
implemented for some reason. You might want to contact Robert Rice, NFC
President, (lepomis at msn_com) and suggest that we implement a predator
list, although the level of discussion on predators seems somewhat
limited and tends to focus on bowfin, gar and pickerel.

Alternatively, feel free to post questions about pickerel and other
predatory fish to the general list.  Joining the list gives you access
to a lot of discussion topics and issues related to predators come up
occasionally.  If you haven't joined the list, you can do so from the
NFC website (http://nativefish.interspeed.net/).  Once you get to the
homepage, click on the "Email List" button on the left of the screen,
and follow the instructions.  Please also consider joining the NFC,
which allows you to participate in our conservation work and to take
advantage of a variety of NFC programs, including the Breeder's Program,
Exotics Removal Program, online auctions, activities, etc.  NFC members
get all of this, and a bimonthly newsletter, for only ten bucks a year.
You can print out a membership application from the NFC homepage by
clicking on the "Join Us!" button.