Re: Fw: Daphnia stuff from the web...AND I need help with how to remove headers on

CHuck:
  A bounce is occuring on their lists for the same reasons you'll see them
here: You're not a member of the list you're sending to.  The list is
likley locked, like this is, tomember only posts to avoid spammers.  Put
simmply, the best way to deal with complaints about it is to:: a: Forget
about them, b: join the list, C: not cross-post.  Unfortunately, managers
who are unwilling to send out posts and complain to the sendees are
depriving their lists of postss.  Unless its spam (i.e., visit
www.piaramidscam.com, make a million bucks in an hour! and so forth) it
should get forwarded.  To remove these on AOL, check the CC and/or To:
fields.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               majordomo at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe nfc'
                                         in the body.  To leave,
Visit My Website At:                     use 'unsubscribe nfc'.
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  Or NFC's Web Page at
                                  http://nativefish.interspeed.net
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!