Re: Daphnia stuff from the web...AND I need help with how to remove headers on

Chuck Church wrote;
>(I've tried highlighting and backspace as well as delete
>and it doesn't work) and I don't know what crossposting is and how it
results
>in a bounce.

Have you tried "cut & paste"?

RE: crossposting - When you send a post from one list to another, the list
address that you are posting "from" is probably showing up on the list that
you are posting "to", as the sender.  A bounce usually occurs when someone
who is not registered on that list,  is probably not being recognized due to
the fact that it is probably showing the previous list address, not yours. I
hope this makes sense.

WARREN
a.k.a. Phishhed        <*(((>{
ICQ#11777434
AOL-Inst.Msgr. screen name: welaka

           "It's not the quantity, it's the quality !"
Check out my web pages at:
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/1931/index.html
Contact me at; phishhed at acadiacom_net

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will invent a better idiot !"