RE...AND I need help with how to remove headers on (correction)

I accidently deleted part of a sentence on my last post before I sent it.
It should have read;

A bounce usually occurs when someone who is not registered on that list,
tries to post to it.  Your message  is probably not being recognized due to
the fact that it is probably showing the previous list address, not yours.