Re: NANFA-- never keep eels

Sometimes I find them attached to rocks or sticks, the biggest colonies are
attached to permanent structures.  Most of the time I have to tear them away,
I have only done it once, since they don't live.  I don't like to kill or
destroy or harass animals I can't keep alive.  The one I put in a small
aquarium has disappeared.  I don't know if it just rotted away, it was small,
or if it was eaten or buried.

                                                                        Michae