Fish 4 sale

Hello Native Fish Enthusiasts,

Well I finally got most of my backorders out and many of you are enjoing
some neat shiners , sunnies and the like as we speak. Over the next 90
days I will be collecting seriously as the weather will be cooling off.
Heres my species list as things are planed now. All orders are first come
first serve and I hold checks until the day I ship, sometimes things are
slow to get to you but I have filled all orders for the last couple of
years.No one has gotten left out (yet ). I am rather picky about what I
ship so I would rather have you wait for good fish than to get bad fish
today !! All orders 3$ a fish, 12 fish minimum and please add 15$
shipping and handling... If you have a question or concern about me or my
fish just ask  the NFC@actwin list I have many customers there who will
be glad to their their experience . I am a licensed bait dealer and
observe all state and federal regulations !!! All species are the most
colorfull /durable strains I have found in my exstensive collecting over
the last few years

Send your orders to

Robert Rice
2213 Prytania Circle
Navarre Fl
32566

Species reguarly avaliable in the next 90 days : Ellasoma Evergladi , E.
Zonatum . Fundulus Chrysotus, L. Ommatta , FLagfin Shiners , Sailfin
Shiners, Heterandria Formosa......I have a small number of juvenille
orange spots and Kansas Strain Longear avaliable FCFS

Species specially collected/bred no promise as to avaliability : E.
Okeffenoke , Dollar sunfish, Blackbanded Sunfish, Florida Flagfish,
Spotted Bullhead, Lucania Goodei, Fundulus Cingulatus the pink variety
other oddball stuff :)

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\