Light sticks

Well, I tried the light sticks last night.  I used a different trap than
before, I caught three fish.  Two green sunfish and a sleeper gobie.  The last
time I used this trap (with no light stick) in the exact same place I caught
12 sleeper gobies, 5 sunfish, and two turtles.  I'm not sure if this means
anything, What do you think Jan?  What type of light stick do you use?  Big
ones or little ones?  What color?  Bait can be so messy the light stick is
very appealing.  But I feel I am not doing something right.

                                                                         Micha
el