Re: Now Never returned to the wild

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, D. Martin Moore wrote:

> I have followed these discussions with great interest.  WHile I
> admist the possibility exists, is there any real evidence that this
> has actually happened?  Beyond speculation, that is.

I can't remember if I answered this one.  Again my question relating to your
question would be what would constitute proof?  It is almost impossilbe I
think.  I know for sure though I have spread diseases across my fishroom via
those means.  Hence if you did it just at the wrong time before the disease
was detected it would be likely.

I liked Herbs comment (as least I think it was Herb, sorry if it wasn't) who
asked about what goes down the drain.  That's a very good point and it also
goes for snails and plants too.  It would depend upon the circumstances.   For
some diseases it would likely be an easy route, for others less so, plus it
would depend upon how it was treated.  Folks flushing dead fish down their
toilets don't help either.  :-)

Cheers
Peter

Follow-Ups: References: