Rules for the list?

I personally would like to see some rules or guidelines be established for
this list. Then who ever is administering the list should make sure that the
rules are followed. Those who refuse to follow the guidelines can them be
removed from the list. I think some of the recent posts have gotten way off
topic and have no place on this list. This kind of thing can cause hard
feeling and you can loose good folks that have no interest in either side of
an off topic debate. They simple get feed up and leave the list.

I am a Christian and have strong beliefs too and will not hesitate to stand
up for them. Nothing personal guys but this is Native fish list. If I want
to read creation/evolution debates I can go the News Groups for that.

Jeff <*\\><
"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"