Re: Rules for the list? I say yes !

Folks,

I'll have to agree there. encouraging volunterrism becomes increasingly
difficult in direct proportion to the static involved. So wether the off
topic discussion be politics, religion or wether or not you like/dislike
the people in leadership within the organization at even a low volumn it
drives away people. I've lived through one of these it's very unpleasant
and is to be avoided.

Basically peoples lives are full enough, to join a organization or email
list and get grief is just silly and more than they will tolerate. People
will leave quickly and with a bad taste in their mouth. SO LETS KEEP THIS
LIST LIGHT AND ON TOPIC !

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:29:34 -0500 "Kudzu" <Kudzu at airnet_net> writes:
>I personally would like to see some rules or guidelines be established
>for
>this list. Then who ever is administering the list should make sure
>that the
>rules are followed. Those who refuse to follow the guidelines can them
>be
>removed from the list. I think some of the recent posts have gotten
>way off
>topic and have no place on this list. This kind of thing can cause
>hard
>feeling and you can loose good folks that have no interest in either
>side of
>an off topic debate. They simple get feed up and leave the list.
>
>I am a Christian and have strong beliefs too and will not hesitate to
>stand
>up for them. Nothing personal guys but this is Native fish list. If I
>want
>to read creation/evolution debates I can go the News Groups for that.
>
>Jeff <*\\><
>"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
>on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
>www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]