Breeders program....

Don't mean to be mean Folks :)

However State and federal agencies are not always happy with ornamental
keeping of native fishes ....The breeders Program must be fully
documented to have any chance to prove to the various agencies that
Aquarist matter. The apathy going on here does no help at all......

I strongly reccomend a a acceptance form with species listed befor any
fish are ever shipped again...In my case I have all the proper permits
but I know the various agencies would frown upon the NFC's piss poor
documentation and follow through.

Lets use this lapse to further committ ourselves to to running a tight
ship that any federal or state agency can look at and have no
complaints......

RR

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]