Re: Breeders Program participation

Folks,

Relax I don't have a problem with sending you or anyone  some comp
pygmys. Your setup sounds about perfect I just am/was frustrated with
folks lack of participation. I fully intend to fullfill the species list
I sent out I just want it done within the confines of the program. Time
limit is not an issue. I'll do 2-3 setups for most species unless I say a
set amout of fish...I want it to be fun for everyone that wasn't my point
to whine or complain my apologies if it came out that way.

My point was that without good paperwork we are defeating the purpose of
the program so lets stay nice n tight on how we do things....Folks who
set up colonies and are successfull should sell or trade their extra
stock the demand is large :)

RR

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]