Re: Breeders Program participation)

Herb and all,

Well now as far as I am concerned unless people were/are willing to
following the Breeders program as setup then folks should get no
fish.....I can easily sell these fish the supply is far under  the
demand....

I donated fish to start a breeders program because I believed we could do
2 neat things 1 fill in the life histories of these fish 2. Use it as a
vehical to allow aquarist to get fish while funding the NFC at the same
time. It's not a free fish giveaway...So People need to get on the stick.
If I had known only one person had filled out the paper work I would
never have sent the fish....

When people fill out the forms etc I will be glad to start shipping fish
but only when I get the OK from the admin istrator of the
program.......So everyone get on the ball on this issue or we are headed

Clearly repost the rules for the Breeders Program and reask folks to
follow it. If they don't I send them bills next week.

RR

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: