Re: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from ["David Moriarty" <d.moriarty at vanderbilt_edu>] (fwd)

>Jeff,
>
>Check your local library for a book entitled "Fishes of Tennessee"(this
>title may not be exact) I have seen this book at the MTSU library. It will
>have all the info you desire on fish here in Tennessee.

I'm a little late in replying to this message, but I haven't seen any other
replies to date, so...
The book in question is "Fishes of Tennessee" by Etnier and Starnes, and it
can be purchased through Amazon.com. I believe it is fair to say that it
represents the state of the art regarding Tennessee fishes. The text and
keys should be quite useful to anyone interested in this fauna, and the
color photos are exquisite.

Ed Matheson