Re: NFC Chat this SUNDAY on OUtdoor ponds

How about we make the Sunday chats theme outdoor ponds. It is open to
anyone who can find the website and get in :)

I have some experience with ponds done with a native theme andwill be
glad  to add my 2 cents worth. .The NFC bussiness will be a small part of
the general chat . I however would like to get people in the habit of
talking about practical fun things during the chat. SO PONDERS ATTACK
!!!! BTW can we put joining instructions on all the messages from this
list ? NE1 NE1 NE1

Robert Rice

" The Quality of a life is not measured in days it is measured in legacy
"

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:55:58 +0000 "D. Martin Moore"
<archimedes at master_localink4.com> writes:
>Hello all,
>
>In deference to Luke's commitments, and the fact that I don't have
>to travel this weekend, I would like to schedule another (the first
>one doesn't really count, I guess) chat for this upcoming Sunday at
>7:00 Central (8:00 for you easterners).  All NFC and NANF members are
>invited, but this will primarily be NFC stuff, such as suggestions
>about the website, and whatever else Dwight, Robert, and Konrad want
>to bring up.
>
>The URL is http://members.xoom.com/nativefishes/nfcChat.htm.  You can
>also get there from our homepage.  Please visit the chat room in the
>next day or so, so that you know you will be able to log on.  I want
>to have all technical issues out of the way.
>

>Prost,
>
>Martin

>Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):
>http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/
>
>"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade
>
>"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]