NFC Chat this SUNDAY

Hello all,

In deference to Luke's commitments, and the fact that I don't have
to travel this weekend, I would like to schedule another (the first
one doesn't really count, I guess) chat for this upcoming Sunday at
7:00 Central (8:00 for you easterners).  All NFC and NANF members are
invited, but this will primarily be NFC stuff, such as suggestions
about the website, and whatever else Dwight, Robert, and Konrad want
to bring up.

The URL is http://members.xoom.com/nativefishes/nfcChat.htm.  You can
also get there from our homepage.  Please visit the chat room in the
next day or so, so that you know you will be able to log on.  I want
to have all technical issues out of the way.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes