Re: Behold: THE FLIER IS COMING (and that RIGHT SOON)!

Current NFC members will of course get this freebie FLIER to read then
pass on. ALL memberships in the NFC will start in August of 98 so you
will in effect get several months free as we are doing recruiting so
heavily during that period thaat we probably wont get out a second FLIER
until Sept......

Robert Rice

" The Quality of a life is not measured in days it is measured in legacy
"

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 23:36:34 +0000 "D. Martin Moore"
<archimedes at master_localink4.com> writes:

>> Folks who would like a free copy of our upcoming flier newsletter
>please
>> send your name and address to Konrad Scmidt (adress above in the
>> header)...You might also want to forward the adresses of friends ,
>> bussiness or other organizations that  might have an interest in the
>> NFC... The FLIER will go out in Late April ....
>
>Is this if you're already a member?
>

>Prost,
>
>Martin

>Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):
>http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/
>
>"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade
>
>"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]