FWD: Smithsonian speaker (fwd)

From: Laurie Sovell
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 10:26:44 -0600
To: Konrad P Schmidt
Subject: Smithsonian speaker (fwd)

Hi Konrad,

Mark Hove passed me your email address.  I continue to hang on to my 'fw'

address for now.  Thought this information might be of interest.  Is
there
NANFA email list that I could forward this to?  thanks,

Laurie

p.s. looks like I will not be going to Illinois after all.  I accepted a
monitoring coordinator position with the PCA--in Mankato.  One of their
new
regional positions.  One of the most difficult decisions of my life, but
I'm
going with it!