Re: your mail

Oooh, mememememe. :-)  I've been looking on and off for a hognose for a
while.  Let me know, maybe we can set up a trade... I have about 10 or so
E. olmstedi and some small pumpkinseed sunfish I'm willing to trade.  Seem
to be the only reasonable native up here I can ever get my hands on.
<><
J. L. Wiegert