James Hensinger <ascot at mosquito_com>: NANFA-- Mime-Version: 1.0

From: James Hensinger <ascot at mosquito_com>
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: NANFA-- Mime-Version: 1.0
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 10:39:25 -0500 (EST)

	                   ASCOT INTERNATIONAL
                          FISH DATABASE ENHANCES SERVICE

It is with great pleasure that we are able to announce the presence of
Ascot
International Fish Database on the World Wide Web.  The database can be
searched by the desired fish species or fish producer for both commercial
food fish or ornamentals for hobbyists.  A discussion area is also
provided
for information exchange regarding aquaculture.  Links will be available
for
the sites of listed producers as well as their e-mail addresses.
Producers
already listed in the database should verify their data with the search
form
provided on the site and submit any necessary changes for editing.
Listings
may be continuously updated by the producers to keep the database current
with their output.  For those who are not on-line, we have the capacity
to input their production data manually.  Simply fax, mail, or e-mail the
same
data required on the web site registration form to an address shown
below:

FAX:  609-596-5588
E-Mail  ascot at aquafind_com
Mail:  Ascot International
          PO Box 77
          Marlton  NJ   08053-2740
          USA

Our site is at:  http://www.aquafind.com

Ascot International Fish Database
James Hensinger
ascot at aquafind_com
Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org