Re: NFC: NFC and NANFA

Yes, NANFA as whole is a GREAT organization.  I do think they have
slightly (or not, depending on your perspective) goals as the NFC hopes to
be more broad-based beyond just North America in the future.  There are
great people in NANFA, many friends and people I have learned from.  There
are also a few individuals who's company I just can't abide and for that
reason chose to not renew my membership in NANFA for a time to allow
things to "cool down".  BUT, if you want to talk about who trashed whom, I
have heard a lot more public "trashing" of the NFC than I have of NANFA
over the past few years.  And frankly, I suspect some NANFA folks are
helping stir up this present controversy...which in actaulity isn't a
controversy but merely what one should consider an organizations "growing
pains".

 So come on folks, enough of the "who is better than whom", and all that
silly rot.  Let's get back to doing what we love; helping our native
fishes.

Luke McClurg