NFC: NFC and NANFA

I just received a private message from someone on this list.  I won't
mention their name but they tried to explain why NFC is good and NANFA is
bad.  This person didn't know I've been around a long time and saw all the
events that led to Robert Rice leaving NANFA a few years back.  What this
person said to me is not true.  It's really disappointing when people use
this stuff for motivation or advancement.  Is this how the NFC operates?
I'm not going to say anything about Robert Rice's behavior or quitting at
the time, because I'm sure anyone aware of the details at that time knows
that process produced no saints OR victims.

The people in NANFA are nice people as are you (lots of them ARE you and are
on this list!).  We get their magazine and it is so fantastic.  And their
email posts are as much fun to read as yours.  Okay, I prefer NANFA (now
that makes me one of the enemy I suppose).  But it's not because I like this
person or hate that person.  It's because NANFA is  more of a democracy, and
people there aren't into titles or power.  They're into the good products
and programs like all of you already know about.  I'm not advising you to
join NANFA.  I just wonder if NFC can even function without constantly
polishing up the old NANFA vs. NFC thing they've concocted?  That's why I
won't join NFC.  So why not kill it starting now?  Good Karma will come back
to you, I promise!

Like I said:
Life is short.
Be nice to people.
And stop substituting club association for a real identity.

Peace.
Signing off.

Susan