NFC: One final thought

Yep Rob he is a fake

 he also said on this very list in response to my questions

> As you are a Pastor do you
> tell everyone in your church where every cent goes?

Yes.

Yet on his very own web site he says that he is not the Pastor of a church?
He is also not affiliated with any church group. His ordination that he
loves to talk so highly about is from an ordination mill. Its the equivilent
of the Diploma mills where for a fee they will give you a degree in anything
you like that is not worth the paper its printed on. Even he has problems
with the very organizations that has "ordained" him. All of this is freely
available on his very own web site http://yonderway.com/chris/reverend.htm

He has done nothing but trash RR and the NFC and get on a high horse in the
name of God about how terrible the NFC is and how HE knows how to fix it. I
for one am embarrased as believer in Christ, Seminary Student, and Licensed
Minister by a REAL church for the way he has been acting and treating
everyone here, and I would like to apoligize on behalf of the Church for the
way he has been acting.  I know all of you have the maturity to understnd
this but I just felt I needed to express it.

Thanks For Your Time (again)
"Manager" Wally