Re: NFC: Re: Collecting and BP...ETC

Luke,
    Good to hear from you on this, because you have stated most of my
feelings on this tread. If Chris is a member in good (?) standing and is
unhappy on how this group has been working or if he is from another group
that wants to see a split start in the NFC group (which I think is a failing
attempt), I will give him his $10.00 back, because he sounds upset about
something here. If he needs to nit-pick on issues there are bigger pickings
around, look at the mess the AM. Red Cross is in, or what about the United
Way next?

    As Wally B. brings up in another E-mail, I put a lot of $10-$25's in
many clubs around the area and nationally, heck, I still pay $15.00 to a Koi
club and I don't even have any more Koi or Goldfish, just like reading the
newsletters.

    Everyone gets what they want out of the groups they join. I like the
information and sometime auctions (great deals here) to get fish that I
can't get from local farms or stores. I've met a few of the members and made
new friends.

    As a member who has stomped into deep mud to remove Exotics from the
local areas, I will say that I never got enough to sell to a local fish
store myself. I have kept most of what I haven't eaten, (yes Tilapia is good
eating, the price is better then $5.00 at the food market.) Today at work,
another worker that I had turned on to collecting Exotics, asked if he could
eat a 2 (1/2?(His hands said three feet)) foot Placo he had got (netted)
this past weekend. I told him that I haven't, but know of someone who does.

    Hey I've done it again and got off on another rolling talk. Good Night
for now. JiM C.

P.S. Robert the membership renewal has not been mailed yet, but this week is
a pay week. JC