NFC: Stunted fish growth and breeding

                                   I have a question, I have read that some fish like bullhead catfish for instance, will have their growth stunted when kept in an aquarium. Which for my tank is a good thing. My question is, if a fish's growth is stunted will it still be able to mate and lay eggs. Let say in the case of a bullhead, if you had a male and female but they only grew to 4 or 5 inches could they mate. I just thought it was an interesting question.

                                                                            Terry

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---