Re: NFC: Stunted fish growth and breeding

You are postulating less then 40% of their mature size
and it is highly likely that they would die if kept at
that size. One of the dynamics in the stunting process
is the kidneys inability to overcome soluable toxins
which at that size would mean an early death.

The most common 'stunter' in preventing growth is high
nitrates , a very potent toxin. Another is lack of
food.

If you are considering stunting of any fish in order
to maintain them you might better stick with reading
about them. Stunting is abuse.

jake