Re: NFC: Eagle Parts was RE: Auctions OT ?

--- Scott Olson <olson7 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Yes,
>
> It's especially silly in view of the fact that all
> birds moult (lose all
> their old feathers and grow new ones) every year.
> Some even moult twice a
> year.  And you can't touch the moulted feathers
> without fear of the long arm
> of Big Brother.  All we like sheep....
I am impressed. People do not think there is a
problem, both historic and potential, with idiots
shooting raptors? I do not think either Scott nor
Wright will poach a hawk or eagle. What is the lesser
evil, that you cannot put feathers on your mirror or
that there is more room ("freedom"?) for someone to
pick off raptors? The no-possession law is nasty; but
the problem of destroying raptors is nasty. Not
everyone is as well-intentioned, educated and groomed
as participants on this list. Your ideology will stand
strong as the natural world disappears.

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama